Sales Coordinator CV
A sales coordinator is an individual working in the sales department of a business organization for maintaining the sales related documents and also interacting with the client or customers over phone and solving their problems. He assists the sale manager in keeping a check over the performance of the members of the sales team and to check whether they are meeting their individual target. The CV of a sales coordinator should highlight salesman skills of the person and his role in the sales department of a business organization.
Sample Sales Coordinator CV
Name: John Joseph
Father’s name: Richard Joseph
Date of birth: 15th of June 1985
Residential address: 2356 Rachel High Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages known: English and Latin
Marital Status: Single
To work as a sales coordinator in one of the best business organizations and improve my skills and knowledge in the field of sales so that I can perform to the best of my ability for the benefit of the company.
- Bachelor in business administration in the year 2008 from New Jersey Business School
Worked as sales coordinator from the year 2008 to 2010 in John Goods Manufacturers where my job duties included the following
- Calling up clients and business houses and taking note of their requirements and making appointments.
- Coordinating with the members of the sales team.
- Assisting in the development of the promotion plans and planning sales strategies.
- Evaluating documents and preparing notes.
Category: Sales CV