Sales Planning Manager CV
A sales planning manager is an individual who works in the sales department of a business organization and plans and focuses on the sales target of the organization. He ensures that the sales target is met by developing action plans and reports directly to the director. The CV of the candidate applying for the position of a sales planning manager should have a work experience in the sales department of a business organization and highlight his selling techniques.
Sample Sales Planning Manager CV
Name: Martin Luther King
Father’s name: John Luther King
Date of birth: 15th of June 1982
Residential address: 2356 Rachel High Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages known: English, Mexican and Latin
Marital Status: Single
- To work as a sales planning manager in a reputed organization to the best of my ability.
- To exercise my knowledge and expertise in the field of sales in the best interest of the company.
- To develop challenging sales target and meet them which will benefit the company.
- Masters in business administration with specialization in sales in the year 2008 from Colorado Business School.
- Bachelor in business organization in the year 2005 from New Jersey University.
Currently working as sales planning manager in Global Services since the year 2008. My job responsibilities are:
- Planning and developing the sales target.
- Supervising the staff of the sales of the sales department to focus on the sales target and achieve it.
- Planning strategies for sales.
Category: Sales CV