Meteorologists are the weather forecasters or atmospheric scientists who studies and research on weather. They are the one who keeps all the minute details regarding climate and weather. Therefore, the CV of the candidate applying for the position of meteorologist must highlight all his essential skills and knowledge.
Sample Meteorologist CV
67 A, Newland street
Phone number: 87897
Email id: Lewis_m@gmail.com
I want to exercise my skills and experience as a meteorologist by getting associated with a repute association. Moreover, I am looking for an association that would help me best to explore my knowledge.
2007-2009: Masters of engineering, major dynamic meteorology and weather analysis, American engineering college of meteorology.
2004-2007: Bachelors of engineering, major meteorology, American engineering college of meteorology.
2010- Present: Working in the position of junior meteorology scientist at Ocean and atmosphere analyzing institute.
2008: Completed internship of seven months successfully from National Institute of weather forecast.
2006: Completed internship of five months successfully from Institute of atmosphere and oceanic science.
- Efficient in weather forecasting and analysis.
- Excellent in implementing new methodologies for weather forecast and oceanic atmosphere.
- Capable of analyzing oceanic atmosphere by the help of other measures like atmospheric pressure, ocean depth etc.
- First class degree in Graduation, American engineering college of meteorology
- Received best intern certificate from Institute of atmosphere and oceanic science.
- Received best junior meteorologist performance award from Ocean and atmosphere analyzing Institute on the year 2010
Can be provided upon request.
Category: Scientific Services CV