A perfusionist is a clinical specialized person responsible for operating the heart lung machine during the cardiac and other surgeries. They always had to take a major role in surgery team. Therefore, this job position looks for highly skilled and knowledge candidates.
Sample Perfusionist CV
7/B homely street
Phone number: 989800
Email Id: Lewis@hotmail.com
I want to utilize my specialized skills and knowledge as a perfusionist by getting associated with a repute medical institute. Moreover, I want to implement my clinical skills for the betterment of the people in future.
2005-2007: Masters in clinical perfusion and anesthesia, St Mary’s medical hospital and research center.
2000-2005: MBBS, St Mary’s Medical Hospital and Research Center.
- 2007: Assisting the cardiovascular surgery team as assistant perfusionist, St Mary’s Medical hospital and research center.
- 2005-2007 Researching on clinical anesthesia and perfusion system, St. Mary’s medical hospital and research center.
- 2005: Worked as Intern, St Mary’s Medical hospital and research center
- Efficient in handling the patient during implantation of anesthesia or perfusion.
- Efficient in implementing perfusion system for the cardiovascular disorder patients.
- Excellent in team work and always contributed essential advice for the surgery team.
- Handled tremendous surgery situations with ease and always shown presence of mind while assisting senior physician.
- First class degree in MBBS from the class of 2005, St. Mary’s Medical Hospital and Research Center.
- Received the degree of excellence for my performance in handling perfusion system application on world’s youngest patient suffering with cardiovascular disorder.
Category: Scientific Services CV