CCTV Security Officer CV
In nearly all highly restricted areas, both in public and private spaces, Closed Circuit TV of CCTV systems are installed to provide monitoring of activities, people and movements and enable a 24-48 hour cyclical video recording for any investigative purpose. CCTV Security Officers are responsible in operating the CCTV console which is centralized in a secured room often not far from a similarly high security Data Center facility. They are trained to monitor the TV screens that look into the various sensitive premises of the building or plant and maintain a set of video storage systems that are now almost exclusively digital.
CCTV Security Officer CV Format
Martin V. Long
Hudson St., Buffalo, NY
Phone: (718) 879-7998
To work as an CCTV Security Officer in an insurance or financial company
2002 – Present: Assistant Procurement Clerk, Hongkong & Shanghai Bank NYC
- Observe 8-hour work shift assigned to ensure maximum productivity and provide proper turnover to the next shift as required.
- Ensure that digital disk storage media like CDs and DVDs are on stock and in the correct formatting to be processed by the system.
- Ensure that there’s always one person manning the CCTV console at all times; to this end, follow schedules of break periods including biological breaks.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed the state exams to become a licensed security officer
- Excellent medical and physical health and fitness with high learning abilities, quick reflexes and above average martial arts skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
2002 – Present: In-house seminars on security systems, surveillance systems, and corporate security policies and procedures
1998 – 2002: High School Diploma, Whitewater Municipal High School, NYC
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request
Category: Security CV