Security Clearance Officer CV
A security clearance officer is an authenticated expert who is responsible for managing secret shelves, confidential coding and managing internal security top issues. This resume can also be used while applying for the post of security clearance coordinator, security clearance assistant officer and security clearance consultant.
Sample Security CV
House No: 24/ B- 5,
New Rise Road,
Mobile No: 380 56754903
Career objective: Well- qualified and proficient security clearance officer intended to service with best services in the field of security. Effective support from the security department is the biggest requirement to deliver the desired output timely.
- 2002- 2006: Dominick Security Services Pvt. Ltd, Russia
I served as junior security clearance officer for four valuable years.
- 2006- August 2010: Proctor & Nectar securities Group, Russia.
I have joined here as security clearance officer and promoted to Head of the Department.
- I am a Bachelor in Art from Moscow State University Art Institute in 1996- 1999.
- I have completed my Master in Business Administration from Lomonosov Moscow State University, in 1999-2001
- I have earned certified diploma in security from International Academy of Russia, in 2001- 2002
- I am a gold medallist in my security course batch of 2001- 2002.
- I got increment in my salary along with promotion with my excellent services in Proctor & Nectar securities Group, Russia.
- I am fond of music and sketching.
- I am active in internet blogging on security clearance theme.
References are available upon request.
Category: Security CV