Security Manager CV
A security manager is hired by various organizations and is responsible for maintaining internal security information, keeping documents updated and arranging training for security staff. This appointment is equally indulged into monitoring and controlling the security procedures. This resume can also be used for applying as senior security officer, security coordinator and security consultant.
Sample Security CV
Mobile No: (370) – 6895605
Career objective: with an aim of implementation of abilities and effective security policies, the security manures and rules of prevention will be served for the benefit of this organization. With best quality skills, I am expecting required support from department and management for growth in career.
- 1998- 2005: Norton Group of companies Pvt. Ltd, Russia.
My first appointment was as assistant security officer with this organization.
- 2005- August 2010: Welma Industries Pvt. Ltd, Russia
I joined here as security manager and served for five valuable years.
- I am a Graduate in science from Moscow University of Science & Culture, Russia, 1990-1993.
- I am Master in Science & Technology from Lomosonov University, Russia, 1993- 1995.
- I have completed my three years course in Security Management from, Russia in 1995- 1998.
- I am a Topper in my course batch of 1995- 1998.
- I acquired job promotion thrice in my career till date.
- I am fond of doing blogging on Security Theme.
- I spend free time by reading books & novels.
References are available on request.
Category: Security CV