Clinical Social Work Therapist CV
Clinical social work therapist has the job of carrying out clinical process by a philanthropic way. They are associated with philanthropic organizations or medical institutes which conduct social works. A clinical social work therapist CV must be designed outlining the essential quality and knowledge of a candidate which is generally taken into consideration by the recruiters.
Sample Clinical Social Work Therapist CV
House no 23, Beverley Lane
Contact Number: 54356777
Email id: Andrews@yahoo.com
Seeking a position of clinical social work therapist in a repute organization through which I can exercise my clinical expertise at its best.
- 2001: Bachelor’s of Clinical Science, From Washita University of Clinical science and research with GPA 5.0/6.5
- 2002: Master’s in Clinical Research and Application , From Denver Clinical Research Institute USA with GPA 4.25/5.0
- 2003-2008: Worked as an assistant medical social worker in Denver Medical Institute and Social Service Organization.
- 2008- Present: Working as a Clinical Social work therapist in “United Cherish”, a philanthropic organization, USA.
Professional Responsibilities Undertaken:
- Handling medical issues with clinical expertise and providing clinical suggestions to the needy.
- Conducting Medical camps at the rural areas.
- Motivating people for making proper diagnosis of their diseases through proper medications and clinical implications.
- Efficient in handling various clinical techniques and instruments used for the diagnosis purpose of patients.
- Advocated various medical camps organized for social services
- Received “First Class” degree in graduation by From Washita University of Clinical science and research
Category: Social Worker CV