Aircraft Pilot CV
An aircraft pilot has an enormous responsibility to conduct a safe and secure journey of the flight and its passengers from the origin to the destination of the journey. Candidates who want to become aircraft pilots should be very well trained and should be capable enough of handling the journey even during contingency situations. Most of the employers look for many hours of flight experience. The job is very challenging but also exciting and lucrative and thus an aircraft pilot should be presented in such a manner so that catches the attention of the employer.
Sample Aircraft Pilot CV
111-A Salt Lake Lane
Mobile Number: 44 558 98123
Telephone Number: 44 6945 79125
To become an experienced aircraft pilot and offer my services in a reputed aviation company that provides exposure to different types of aircrafts and offers global flight destinations to its customers.
2007 – Current: Masters in Aviation, Eastern Michigan University
2004 – 2007: Post baccalaureate Certificate, Utah State University
1999 – 2002: Bachelor of Aviation Science in Professional Aviation, Southern Illinois University
2002 – 2004 – Assistant Aviation Pilot, Kingfisher Airlines
- Conducting a smooth and seamless flight journeys for our customers
- Assuring our customers in times of emergency situations and directing them as required to arrive safely
- Giving instructions to the air hostess and other flight attendants on various points of the journey as deemed necessary
- Coordinating with the aviation ground staff and providing all necessary information
- Assisted the aircraft pilot is more than 3000 hours of flying time.
- Worked with more than 100 pilots during the previous tenure.
Category: Technical CV