Technical Theatre CV
A technical theatre executive works in technical theatre companies, agencies and institutions. The responsibility of person on this job position is to provide technical support at back end, planning set up, strategy preparation and successful execution. This resume of technical theatre can be used for applying for positions of assistant technical theatre coordinator, assistant technical theatre manager and technical theatre assistant.
Sample Technical Writer CV
Abazy B. Georgia
Home No: 34/B
Moscow Region- 143400
Mobile No: + 7 549 682 23 12
Career Objective: By understanding technical terms and putting best efforts to serve your organization with outstanding results within stipulated time limits. Freedom of presenting views and initial coordination from technical department will help me to provide exceptional performance.
- 2006- 2008: Newman Arts Theatre Institute, Russia
I have joined here as Junior Technical theatre Executive.
- 2008- 30th August 2010: Radisson Technical Theatre Agency, Russia.
Within this technical theatre company, i worked as technical theatre Executive.
- I am a Graduate in Theatre Arts from Mikhail Shchepkin Higher Theatre College, Russia in 2000- 2003
- I have completed my Post Graduation from Becknell University of Theatre Arts in 2003-2005.
- I got training in Technical Arts from Becknell University in 2005- 2006.
- I was gold medallist in technical theatre training.
- I am promoted twice in my first organization to Technical Theatre within a year.
- I am fond of animation and reading of technical books.
- I am fond of listening music and dancing
References are available on request.
Category: Technical CV