Laboratory Technician CV
A Laboratory Technician has to do jobs like performing tests, filling out paperwork and providing support to surgeons, doctors and technicians. A Laboratory Technician may also have to perform research work. His job more or less depends upon the employer.
Sample Laboratory Technician CV
56, Central Street,
Career Objective :
To provide my service in the growth of science as a Laboratory Technician utilizing my full knowledge.
2005-2006: Sayra Laboratory of Medicine: Worked as a Laboratory Assistant, mainly doing support to sergeon.
2006-2008: Central Labs: Worked as a Medical Laboratory Technician and performing various tests on blood and urine. I was also responsible for producing the final, detailed report on the results.
2008-2010: Cure Laboratory: Worked as a Medical Laboratory Technician, this time specifically testing blood samples.
Laboratory Technician’s Objectives:
- To Help in the scientific tests.
- The results of a test should be accurate through the application of proper controls.
- To record all data for research purposes.
- To ensure that the instruments and machines are working properly.
- To do independent work to represent given data through the use of graphs and reports.
2001-2005: M. Sc. in Biology, School of Medicine, Universof Derby, Derby.
Awarded Best Learning Employee of the Year at Sayra Laboratory of Medicine in 2005.
- New Research
References : “Upon request”
Category: Technician CV