Nail Technician CV
A Nail Technician provides pedicure, manicure and nail dressing services to clients. Nail Technicians also provide artificial nails, acrylic nails, gel nails and nail wraps. And they can guide about infection and other nail diseases to customers.
Sample Nail Technician CV
Jhon D. Seya
To provide my best expertise in the field of nails to clients.
2006-2008: The Arabian Beauty, West London: Worked for variety of jobs like hair-styling, manicures, pedicures, shampooing and so on.
2008-2009: DreamLikes (Beauty Saloon), London: Worked as a Manicurist with hundreds of clients on a daily basis.
Nail Technician’s Objectives:
- To manipulate, shape and beautify nails to give them a good appearance
- To perform manicures and pedicures
- To apply artificial nails where necessary or are demanded
- To apply nail art upon request
- To maintain the health of clients’ nails
2002-2005: Bachelors in Philosophy, Sussex University, London.
2005-2006: Nail Technician Program, The National Academy, London
Won first prize at the Third Annual Nail Art Competition, Sussex in the year 2008.
- To make new paper creation
- Color Painting
References: “Upon request”
Category: Technician CV