Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Technician CV
Solar Photovoltaic PV Technicians are responsible for implementing and maintaining solar energy generating appliances installed for residential and small commercial buildings. They are often part of the aftersales technical team to support solar generating power units carried by retail or directly from manufacturing plants. The Solar PV Technicians often works with a team of fellow technicians and engineers to provide solar power solutions for homes and small scale businesses.
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Technician CV Format
Brian F. Calma
Torrance, LA, California
Phone: (818) 5665-5767
To work as a Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Technician for a consumer grade alternate power generating company.
2003 – Present: Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Technician, Solar Solutions Plc, LA
- Prepare and transport solar panels, storage batteries and support structures, and install/assemble in prescribed locations in accordance with the work order the corporate installation standards.
- Diagnose and repair solar PV concentrators, collectors, pumps, and fans in accordance with installation schematics and standards as part of afte4rsale technical support.
- Document repair work done for proper client invoicing.
Skills and Qualification
- 8 years experience in the installation and repair of solar photovoltaic panels in homes, resorts and farms across the country
- Excellent technical comprehension skills to follow medium to complex instructions.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
Cited by management between 2005 and 2010 for consistent high performance rating
2002 – Present: In-house training and seminars on solar power and other sustainable alternate energy sources and their commercial application
2000 – 2002: Associate in Electrical Design, Burbank Community College
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request
Category: Technician CV