Cellphone Technician CV
Mobile Phone Technicians are initially trained as electronics technicians but have specialized in troubleshooting and repair for a growing number of cellphone and smartphone users. While majority of cellphones in the entry and budget levels are essentially throwaways, medium and upscale models and smartphones are not. Mobile Phone Technicians can restore a non performing units back to normal at just a fraction of the price of getting a new one in the same class.
Cellphone Technician CV Format
Mike T. Cortez
Margaret St., Key West, Florida
Phone: (305) 355-2654
To be a cellphone technician for a mobile telecoms company in the west coast area.
2002 – Present: Senior Cellphone Technician, Verizon Florida
- Examine cellphone or smartphone device sent for maintenance and conduct initial observation of operations to confirm complaint.
- Re-install cellphone systems and reboot to evaluate if problem continues
- Conduct manufacturer’s prescribed diagnostics for hardware problems if the rebooted newly installed OS confirms the problem.
- Open, disassemble and perform in-depth troubleshooting for each modules to isolate cause of problem using approved electronic tools and testers.
- Document repair work and parts replaced for accurate client billing purposes.
- Observe assigned work shift schedules to achieve maximum productivity.
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent grasp of consumer electronics and cellular telephone under the GSM and CDMA technologies.
- Above average comprehension skills to follow medium complexity instructions in cellphone repair.
- Excellent computer literacy and proficiency in handling hardware, software, and peripheral tools required in the repair of cellphones.
2001 – 2002: Associate in Cellular Communications, ITT Technical Institute, Online Course.
2000 – 2001: Diploma in Consumer Electronics, Tampa Technical Community College
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request
Category: Telecom CV