A trainer should be well informed in the area he or she is training other people in. A trainer CV should therefore reflect extensive experience and training in that particular field. Information about the organization’s goals, objectives or mission should be sought. This will help you assess your own skills and place emphasis on the ones that are likely to catch and hold the employer’s attention.
In general, a trainer CV should demonstrate leadership skills, team spirit, good communication skills, effective report writing skills and presentation skills. Try as much as possible to demonstrate your knowledge as well as your skills clearly in your CV.
Sample Trainer CV Template
24 Mansfield Drive, Chedlee,
Manchester, M23 4DJ.
Tel: (0161) 345 456
A self motivated, hardworking, effective communicator and a leader. Proven leadership skills including managing and motivating staff with a track record of problem solving and analytical skills.
HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING:
- In-charge of the Company staffing requirements over the short, medium and long term.
- Liaising with the Company management and staff to determine their human resource requirements
- Preparing the Company’s expansion plan for the next five years.
- Supervising and administering the Company’s pay policy
- Conducting appraisals for the Company’s incentive scheme.
- Managing the Company share ownership scheme
RECRUITMENT & SELECTION:
- Holding interviews for candidates and checking references
- In-charge of placement of advertisements in the local and national press
- Directly in-charge of producing job descriptions and contracts for employment.
- Liaising with other departments over candidate selection or rejection
- Coordinating with local job centers, schools and colleges
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- In-charge of the training programs for the Company staff. This includes also induction training sessions for all new employees.
- Recruiting external training organizations for specialist training courses.
- In-charge of maintenance and management of staff records
- Carrying out regular counseling sessions
- Organizing social activities for the Company.
- Producing health and social reports
2000 to present
Company: Daveport Engineering Limited
Position: Senior Technician
1995 to 1999
Company: Atlas Food Limited
Position: Senior Supervisor
1982 to 1994
Company: Pan African Holdings
Position: Copy Typist
Also served as personal Assistant and Secretary to the Director
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Award: IPM certificate in Personnel Management Practice
George wood Institute of Management.
- 6GCE O Levels
- English Language [B],
- Mathematics [A],
- French [B],
- Biology [A],
- Geography [D],
- History [B]
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
- Socializing with people from diverse background
- Keeping fit
Available on request
Category: Training CV