Train Ticket Master CV
Train Ticket Masters are train personnel tasked with checking tickets of passengers while enroute to their destination and sell the if they failed to purchase their tickets at the rail station. Along the route, they also make announced stops and forthcoming stations while reminding passengers about safety rules while in the train.
Train Ticket Master CV Format
Paul D. San Pedro
Chelsea., New York City
To be part of a crew of train ticket masters for a rail network operator or authority in a bustling metropolis
2005 – Present: Train Ticket Master, New Jersey Transit, NYC
- Secure final train schedules for the assigned route.
- Coordinate with fare collection office on the ticket numbering system and to secure ticket stocks to be used for dispensing them while en route.
- Coordinate with yardmaster on schedule changes for the day
- Respond to passenger concerns and inquiries answerable within the official information available
- Submit incident exception reports to terminal management at shift’s end as required.
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent mental mathematical skills to quickly compute for destination based fares and exact change to clients.
- Excellent medical and physical health
- Excellent interpersonal and conversational skills
Received management citation for perfect attendance in the years 2005 to 2009 as well as exemplary work attitude
2001 – Present: In house training on rail transport systems and support network infrastructure as well as the latest trends in commuter rail technologies and payment systems
1998 – 2001: High School Diploma, Camden Central School, NYC
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request
Category: Transportation CV